HAPPY NEW YEAR!
You may have noticed that I have been taking a little break from blogging over the past few days. While I was still reading blogs and commenting here and there, I decided that I needed a break from writing my own posts and that I should spend a lot less time online and rather focus on living life.
Over the past few days I have also been thinking about my 2010 goals, but I haven’t written them down yet. I guess there is no time like the present…
- Continue to incorporate my 2009 goals into my life – I will continue to focus on my family and on trying to keep us all happy and healthy
- Make green juice at least four times per week, preferably more often
- Take an exercise class; I have been avoiding this for far too long… I plan on trying out some classes in February after the “January gym craziness”…
- Hike at least once per month
- Find a better blog/life balance – I love this blog and the blogging world, but it can take up too much of my time. In the next few weeks, I will experiment with some “blogging rules” for myself…
Questions: Did you do anything special for New Year’s Eve? Do you have any goals for 2010?