Germany was home for my first twenty years, and I've been living in the San Francisco Bay Area now even longer. As a mother of two, one son who graduated from college and now has a "real" job and the other in elementary school, I currently work as a college instructor. What I eat, how I exercise, what I wear, how I decorate our small house, and figuring out what makes and keeps me and my family happy, all play big parts in living well and living my best possible life.
I have a thirst for learning and sharing new things and post one or two times per week. If this is your first time visiting my blog, please check out some of the following posts to get a quicker feel for the overall vibe of this blog:
Style Posts (most of my posts since fall 2015 focus on style)
- Flare Jeans & a Boho Top
- Stripes and More Stripes
- Missoni Love
- Colored Tights 3 Ways
- Statement Scarf
- 5 Faux Leather Leggings Looks
- Gluten-free Meatballs with Hemp Hearts and Parmesan Cheese
- Mini Turkey Pot Pies with a Mashed Potato Crust (how I use up Thanksgiving leftovers)
- Stuffed Zucchini with Mushrooms, Brown Rice and Tomatoes
- Healthy Living Toolbox
- The Conscious Cleanse Review - I did my first Conscious Cleanse in January 2013, and it truly changed my life.
- Tools and Lessons Learned from Doing the Conscious Cleanse (things I learned from doing the cleanse numerous times over two years)
- Exercise Thoughts
- Barre Workout
- Exploring San Francisco: Ghirardelli Square
- Livermore Wine Country
- Half Moon Bay
- Kid-friendly Hikes in the South Bay (great for adults, too!)
- Berkeley (including a visit to Herbivore)
- Central Coast: Avila Beach Getaway
Thank you for checking out my blog.