I also ate a few too many treats over the last few days. As a result, I didn’t feel my best today. After another low step day, I went for an hour-long evening walk and feel a lot better after hitting the 10,000 step mark.
In the past, I felt guilty when I didn’t eat the way I should or didn’t move as much as I could have. But guilt is really a useless emotion. Now, instead of feeling guilty, I come up with an action plan for the coming week. Here is what I plan to do this week:
- Walk at least 10,000 steps per day and at least 15,000 steps on three days
- Start every day with a short yoga routine
- Drink 32 ounces warm lemon water after yoga
- Drink a big green smoothie every day
- Eat a big salad with some protein each day
- Take a break from chocolate
Here are some photos from the older kid’s college graduation. We are so proud of him!
Questions: What was the highlight of your weekend? Definitely the older kid’s college graduation. Am I really old enough to have a kid that is “all grown up”…. What do you do when your eating and/or workouts/activity level aren’t what they should be? Any tips to get back on track?