- Thinly sliced pork
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 T gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 1 T sesame oil
- 1 T Korean chili powder
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 1/2 T sugar
- Mix soy sauce, gochujang, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili powder, black pepper and sugar and coat the meat with the mixture.
- Let meat marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Heat a pan and add a bit of oil.
- Quickly cook pork on both sides.
Hubby really liked the dish.
We spent some time at Gilroy Gardens and finished the day with a little wine tasting at Kirigin Cellars. We were really impressed with their new tasting area and outside seating area. Oh, there may also have been a stop at the Gilroy Outlets. Since it is our anniversary today, hubby was more than happy to check out the new Lululemon outlet store! The Lululemon store had some nice things, but for many items the prices are not reduced much from the regular price. Sizes are also quite limited, and many items are only available in two or three sizes. But I got a cute top that was reduced significantly, so I’m happy.
Questions: How is your weekend going? Do you like outlet shopping? I don't like shopping very much in general, but I certainly feel better when I get a bargain. What’s your favorite outlet store? I often find nice things at the Banana Republic Outlet store. For a splurge, I love the Coach store. Any exciting plans for the 4th?