And here is what I’m planning to do with the fruits and veggies:
- Tangerines – eat as is
- Pears – eat as is
- Baby Bok Choy – stir fry, probably with mushrooms
- Savoy Cabbage – I love to slice it thinly and marinate it a bit in salad dressing. I have used TJ’s Goddess dressing before, but I’ll make one of my one dressings this time.
- Avocadoes – I love avocado on dark, crusty, whole grain bread, but the toddler already spotted the avocados and declared that they are his!
- Butternut Squash – I think I’ll make some butternut squash soup.
- Cauliflower – I’ll make smashed cauliflower with cheese and herbs.
- Red Leaf Lettuce and Red Radishes – They will marry and make a nice salad tonight!
- Leeks – I'll make some more leek soup.
- Red Norland Potatoes – Not sure yet, but it may be time for eggs again potatoes...
Question: What are you cooking/eating/drinking/baking this weekend?