Well, even here in California the tomato season has finally come to an end. This week, we enjoyed the very last tomatoes that we bought at the Farmers’ Market. They were delicious, and we enjoyed every bite! I said it many times before: tomatoes are my all time favorite food!!!
In the last few weeks, I have received a couple awards. Thank you to One Fit Foodie, My Little Space, & Simply Life! I enjoy each of these blogs a lot. And I truly love this blogging community. My blog has truly enriched my life, and I so enjoy having you all in my life. Over the past few months, life has been truly challenging, and my blog has allowed me to focus on the positive things life has to offer. I enjoy reading and commenting on blogs (although I have unfortunately not been able to comment as much as I’d like to in the past few weeks), and I look forward to your comments, encouragement, and friendship every day.
- I hate being cold. At night I wear several layers of clothing and really warm socks (at least in the fall and winter).
- Growing up, I always wanted to one day own a house with a palm tree in the yard (there were no palm trees where I grew up). I don’t have a palm tree in my yard, but there are many palm trees all around me where I live now, so I feel I sort of accomplished this goal…
- We don’t have T.V. anymore, but I recently discovered Hulu and that there are lots of mindless T.V. shows to be watched… There are also some not so mindless shows…
- I don’t really like turkey, but I love stuffing, mashed potatoes, & gravy.
- I studied Latin for five years.
- San Diego is one of my favorite cities to visit.
- I like younger men. Hubby is a bit younger than me… ;)
I also got the following award from My Little Space:
And finally, Simply Life gave me another award:
Again, thanks to One Fit Foodie, My Little Space, & Simply Life for the awards, and thank you to all my readers for your friendship. So why don’t we all try to get to know each other a bit better? I would love it if you left a comment and told me something new (to me) about yourself. And yes, I’m also talking to all my readers who never comment! Let us know who you are!
Questions: What is something I don’t know (yet) about you? And you aren’t forgetting to floss, are you?
Finally, if you haven’t had a chance yet to find out why Holly is collecting money for a well in Cambodia, head over there now.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!