I got the first award from Simply Life.
And I got the second award from Cindy at A Sparkle a Day.
I believe I am supposed to share ten things that you (probably) don't know about me. I decided to keep these lighthearted and fun... So here we go:
- When I was little, I used to seriously dislike chocolate (yes, you could probably say I hated it). Now I enjoy some good dark chocolate with almond butter quite frequently...
- When I was in high school, I was on the crew team. Hubby says I still have the shoulders to show for it... :o)
- I am almost 5'11'', and I was this height by the time I turned 12. For many years, I did not like being this tall...
- We canceled Cable T.V. a few months ago, and I haven't watched T.V. since. We also moved our couch, so now it's all but impossible to watch T.V.
- I love long, very hilly hikes. There is nothing better than making it to the top of a mountain! Unfortunately, since the toddler was born, I haven't had the chance to go on many hikes.
- I love swimming in the ocean (but don't do it anymore as I realized that swimming with sharks isn't such a great idea!).
- Growing up, I played the recorder.
- I love Korean food (even more than my Korean husband loves Korean food).
- I recently "discovered" the steam room at my gym. There is nothing that relaxes me better than 10 minutes in the steam room after a workout.
- My favorite color is pink. Well, I think you could have guessed this one by looking at my blog background... I used to wear a lot of pink, but now that I'm getting older, I try to limit it...
Okay, this is where I'm supposed to give this award to other blogs. But after thinking about it, I decided it's just too difficult to give these awards to just some of you. I read so many wonderful blogs and am touched by so many of you! So, if you are reading this post, consider yourself given these awards. And please share something about yourself that we (probably) don't know about you in the comments.
Question: What is one thing (or two, or three or four) that we don't know about you?
Happy Saturday! I look forward to getting to know all of you a bit better...