First, I wrote a "to do" list. Not having to keep track of a "million" things in my head, really helped. Plus, I realized that it's really not a million things (but still quite a few)....
Plus, as I mentioned before, I realized that it's just too easy to not take time for myself and enjoy life as much as I should. So I also wrote down some goals for this week:
- Keep exercising: 5 cardio workouts, 3 weight sessions, yoga x 2
- Go on a jog with the toddler in his jogging stroller (can count as a cardio workout)
- Explore a "new" playground with the toddler
- Have a cup of herbal tea at night and catch up with hubby while drinking it
- Read for at least 30 minutes before going to bed; be in bed by 10:00 p.m.