On January 1, I wrote down goals for 2010; here are the goals and how I did with them:
- Continue to incorporate my 2009 goals into my life – I will continue to focus on my family and on trying to keep us all happy and healthy – My 2009 goals are still pretty much my overall life goals and things haven’t changed much.
- Make green juice at least four times per week, preferably more often. – I’m not that much into juicing at the moment, and four times per week is far too much right now. But as summer approaches, I plan on juicing more often again.
- Take an exercise class; I have been avoiding this for far too long… – I actually started taking exercise classes on a regular basis and really enjoy them.
- Hike at least once per month – I didn’t reach this goal. But there was a stretch of a few months when I hiked quite regularly. And I even hiked a half marathon!
- Find a better blog/life balance – I love this blog and the blogging world, but it can take up too much of my time. In the next few weeks, I will experiment with some “blogging rules” for myself… – I didn’t follow any “rules” and it took me a while to “figure things out,” but I now do what feels right and don’t feel pressured to blog a certain number of times per week anymore, and I love my blog and how it fits into my life! Thank you for sticking with me through some very sporadic blogging phases…
Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy 2011!
Questions: What was a highlight of 2010? The teenager graduating from high school and going off to college was one of our highlights. I still can’t believe my “baby” is