- Toffee - Toffee is basically pure sugar, right? I blame hubby for this one since he buys it every week at the Farmers' Market. I have a small piece every day. I think we should take a toffee break!
- Juice - I never drink juice by itself, but I have lately started to add some to my water. I usually drink about 1/3 juice and 2/3 water. But since I drink a lot of liquids, all that juice REALLY adds up! I have to go back to just adding fruit slices to my water!
- Fruit yogurt - Flavored yogurt has LOTS of sugar. I rarely used to buy it, but I somehow started getting used to it. I'll go back to my nonfat, plain Greek yogurt and add some of my own fruit.
- Fruit - Fruit has a lot of sugar. But I think it's okay as long as I eliminate the other sugar.
- Miniature chocolate chips - Something else to blame hubby for. He bought THE BEST miniature chocolate chips and put them in the fridge where I have to see them whenever I open the fridge!!! Remember, I truly used to dislike chocolate! What happened? I think it's okay to have a little bit of chocolate every day as long as I eliminate the other sugar....