He runs (and really NEVER walks)
In other words, he loves what he is doing. Luckily, I can honestly say that I also love my exercise these days (I have come a LONG way as I used to view exercise as something "I had to do;" what a difference!):
- my swims outdoors first thing in the morning - they truly make me feel like a kid!
- my challenging hikes that reward me with THE BEST view at the end
- my runs on the treadmill with gorgeous views out the window at the gym
- my exercise DVDs that let me sweat very efficiently at home
- my neighborhood walks that make me feel connected to where I live