- feeling good
- controlling my blood pressure
- controlling my gallstones/getting myself in good shape for surgery - Yes, surgery is inevitable.
- managing my weight
- getting an hour of "me time" while the toddler is playing in the childcare at the gym
- being able to keep up with the toddler ALL DAY LONG
- working out outdoors as much as possible - I love long, difficult hikes that reward you with a gorgeous view at the end!
- swimming - exercising in the water makes me feel like a kid, especially swimming outside
- doing yoga and being mindful
- running after the toddler - I call him my little trainer - he is tough, an endless ball of energy, and he hardly ever gives me a break!
- going for brisk walks with hubby, the teenager, the toddler, or a friend - I love getting some exercise while catching up on each other's lives