Sesame Salmon Salad
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 small avocado
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 1/2 to 1 packet stevia
- Sesame seeds to taste
- Teriyaki smoked salmon (I buy a smoked salmon filet at the farmers’ market)
- Smash the avocado in the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and stevia and mix well.
- Mix the dressing with the lettuce.
- Once the salad is dressed, sprinkle it with sesame seeds.
- Top with smoked salmon.
We had a nice weekend. On Saturday, we went to a Cherry Blossom Festival, where the kid got to go on a pony ride and a big slide.
On Sunday, there was lots of bouncy house and Piñata fun at a birthday party.
Questions: What’s your favorite salad at the moment? What was the highlight of your weekend?