The kid and I got to go on a trip to visit family:
And later in the summer, we went to Lake Tahoe for a short getaway where we had a great, relaxing time:
Hubby had a “big” birthday in October, and we celebrated it with his own Oktoberfest.
And then we headed to Disneyland to celebrate the kid’s birthday.
Finally, my parents came to visit and spent the last half of December with us.
As I said, I don’t have lofty goals for 2014, but I’ll continue to focus on living a healthy life every day, including the following:
- start the day with a 5-minute meditation followed by a short yoga session at home (the 5-minute meditation is new)
- drink 32 ounces of warm lemon water after yoga
- have a green smoothie each day
- walk at least 10,000 steps per day
- do at least 2 strength workouts per week (I’m refocusing on my weight workouts and am working on mixing things up and planning more)
- take at least 2 yoga classes per week
- take at least 1 barre class per week
Speaking of the Conscious Cleanse, if you want to try it for yourself, the next cleanse starts on January 11 and registration closes on Monday, January 6. Click here for more information and/or to register.
Wishing you a happy & healthy 2014!
Questions: Do you have any goals for 2014? If so, what are they? What are you thankful for in 2013?