People have commented that they are especially impressed by the beautiful back.
I enjoy browsing Chadwicks of Boston's website and checking out the huge selection of quality clothes at affordable prices. Recently, I couldn’t help notice some items I’d love to add to my closet… I can see myself wearing this Wool Faux Wrap Skirt in black grey plaid for many years, either dressed up with a blouse and blazer or paired with a sweater for a more casual look. And how gorgeous is this Faux Shearling Coat? It would be perfect for a winter trip... I also adore these Side-Zip Booties in animal print - how much interest would they add to any outfit! Plus, I never got those animal print flats I’ve been wanting for over year now… I’m also in need of a couple turtleneck sweaters, and I really like this Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater, which comes in many colors - I am especially interested in the black, dark navy, heather grey and pink champagne ones. I had to check out the scarves (you can never have too many, right!?) - I'm particularly drawn to this Lightweight Houndstooth Scarf.
If you are interested in adding some new pieces to your wardrobe or are looking for gifts, remember to check out Chadwicks of Boston between BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY (11/24 - 11/28) to score some great deals.
$100 Chadwicks of Boston Gift Card Giveaway
Chadwicks of Boston has graciously offered one of my readers the chance to win a $100 gift card to Chadwicks of Boston. I’m excited to see one of my readers with new clothes for themselves and/or as gifts for loved ones. I can’t wait to see who wins!
- To enter the giveaway, visit the Chadwicks of Boston website and leave a blog comment letting me know an item or two that caught your eye.
- The giveaway will close on Sunday, November 27 at 6:00 p.m. PST.
- I will announce the winner on Monday, November 28. Check back then to see if you won!
- I will forward the winner’s name, email address and address to Chadwicks of Boston who will provide the winner with the gift card.
- Sorry, the giveaway is only open to people located in the USA.
* Disclosure: I am participating in a compensated campaign with this brand. The styling and the written words are my own. #ad