That’s it. bars contain only fruit and nothing else, and they are non GMO project verified. They are gluten free, kosher, vegan, and raw. Each bar contains 100 calories. Combinations are as follows:
- Apple/strawberries (1 apple + 12 strawberries)
- Apple/mango (1 apple + 1 mango)
- Apple/blueberries (1 apple + 20 blueberries)
- Apple/apricots (1 apple + 3 apricots)
- Apple/banana (1 apple + 1 banana)
- Apple/coconut (1 apple + 1/4 coconut)
- Apple/pineapple (1 apple + 1/4 pineapple)
- Apple/pear ( 1 apple + 1 pear)
- Apple/cherries (1 apple + 10 cherries)
Since they are made from dried fruit, each bar contains around 20 grams of sugar per bar (some a bit more, some a bit less). I have been keeping some in my work bag and like to eat 1/3 to 1/2 bar at a time/per day as a little pick me up (I keep the bars in a little resealable plastic bag to keep them fresh.) We have also shared some bars on our weekend hikes.
We have been enjoying the different flavors and each have found our own favorites.
Questions: What’s your favorite fruit? Do you like dried fruit? Have you tried dried fruit bars? Have you tried That’s it. bars? If so, what did you think?
[Disclosure: I have been provided nine That's it. bars for free. As always, all opinions in this post are my own.]