Basil Tuna Boats
- Basil leaves
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 - 1 lemon - depending on size and how much you like lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 - 2 tablespoons capers - optional
- Mix the tuna with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and capers.
- Fill the basil leaves with the tuna mixture and arrange them on a plate.
Questions: What’s your favorite easy appetizer? What’s on your Labor Day and/or weekend menu?