- 2 eggs
- 1 cup soft tofu
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pound spinach
- Tapatio sauce to taste
- Slice mushrooms and sauté them in an oiled pan (I use a spray bottle with olive oil) for a few minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Scramble eggs and mix in tofu. Season tofu mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add tofu mixture to pan and cook until mixture is thickened.
- Plate and drizzle with Tapatio sauce if desired.
Servings: 2 – 3
Prep Time: 10 minutes
I served the scramble with a fruit salad (apples, bananas, cantaloupe, blueberries, cherries, and grapes). After cutting up the fruit, I added the juice of one lemon as well as some NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia drops. The fruit salad turned out delicious!
Finally, I thought our meal needed a bit more fat. So I added some avocado to my plate, and hubby added some organic bacon to his meal! However, the toddler decided he wanted to eat “my” avocado, so hubby had to share his bacon with me after all…
Questions: What’s your favorite breakfast food? Do you ever eat breakfast for dinner? If so, what’s your go-to breakfast for dinner meal?