While I have struggled at times with finding the right blog/life balance, I am so glad that I started this blog and wish I had started sooner. When it comes to this blog, I now do what fits into my life at the moment, which often means less time plugged in and more time living. I don’t worry about documenting everything anymore or blogging a certain number of times per week. I do what works. Sounds easy enough, but it took me some time to get to this point… I guess I had to learn that, like with pretty much everything in life, more is not necessarily better…
Here are some of the reasons why I love this blog so much:
- By starting this blog, I found many wonderful blogs which have inspired me, challenged me, made me laugh, think and take action. Thank you!
- It helped me organize and keep track of my recipes (at least some of them…).
- I love seeing the toddler grow up on my blog!
- My cooking and video projects really get the toddler involved in the kitchen. And I plan on involving him more and more…
- My blog even inspired hubby to start his own blog, and he has cooked a few meals on his own and is also getting more and more involved in the kitchen! I love it!
- And you, of course, whom I love interacting with via comments and e-mails. Thank you for being part of my life!