Mini Broccoli Cheese Quiches
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into very small pieces
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese (I used mild and sharp cheddar)
- 1/8 of a teaspoon salt
- 1/8 of a teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin tins with olive oil.
- Beat the eggs and mix in the milk.
- Mix in the other ingredients.
- Fill mini muffin tins to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Servings: 24 mini quiches + 2 small quiches in small ramekins (bake the ramekins an additional 5 – 8 minutes)
As I said, the mini quiches turned out great, and I can’t wait to make them with other veggies. I’m thinking mushrooms, asparagus, ham and cheese… The possibilities are really endless…
Questions: Do you like quiche? If so, what’s your favorite kind?