- Green onions
- Cottage cheese
- Fresh “Asian” pasta (bought in a non-Asian grocery store)
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and sauté until brown and drain the fat.
- Once the bacon is browned, add the green onions and cook for about 2 minutes. I try to cook the green onions just a bit so that they still add "freshness" to the dish.
- Then add the cottage cheese to the pan and turn off the heat. Let the pan rest for about 5 minutes. The cottage cheese will slowly melt and create a nice, creamy sauce.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce.
- Season with pepper and salt if desired. Usually, I don’t need to add any salt as the bacon and cottage cheese contain plenty of salt.
- Garnish with a some fresh green onions.
Questions: What did you have for lunch today? What “strange” dish do you like to cook and eat?