Here is what we got and what I plan on making/already made with it:
- Apples – I think I’ll make some of my mini apple crisps this week.
- Pears – eat
- Oranges - eat
- Tangerines - eat
- Lemons – I love lemons in salad dressings these days.
- Cauliflower – I made smashed cauliflower.
- Broccoli – I plan on making some broccoli cheese soup.
- Red Chard – I found a recipe for chard and white bean soup. I think I’ll give it a try.
- Kale – I made kale chips.
- Rainbow Carrots – They are the toddler’s favorite snack. See below…
- Romaine Lettuce – I made a salad with cilantro & radishes.
- Cilantro – I used some of it in a salad. I think I’ll add the rest to my lunch tomorrow, whatever it’ll be. I LOVE cilantro (my sister, on the other hand, hates it…).
- Yellow Onions – I'll use them in a stir fry or a sauce.
- Yukon Potatoes – Not sure what I’ll make with them yet.
They are already almost all gone…
The toddler had a very rough night last night and hardly got any sleep (neither did hubby and I). So he took a very early nap. In the afternoon, we decided to head out to the animal farm. The toddler is usually not a huge fan of the stroller anymore, but he enjoyed the ride today…
And we enjoyed the animals…
And despite being under the weather, the toddler had plenty of energy while at the farm…
Here he was on the hunt for some water…
The weather was beautiful while we were at the farm, but on the way back it got cloudy, cool and a bit windy. But it was a beautiful walk.
Question: How was your weekend? What did you do? What did you eat?
Have you entered my Amazing Grass giveaway yet?