- I can let my mind wander while walking.
- I love to see everyone's flowers, manicured lawns and interesting ornaments.
- I don't have to worry about the toddler; I put him in his jogging stroller and he is happy.
- I can convince hubby to come with me and we get our version of a date.
- My weak ankle thanks me for not putting it through a high intensity workout.
- When the weather is nice, being outside really makes me happy.
- When it's cold outside, nothing feels better than finishing the walk and getting back inside and warming up. It doesn't get that cold where we live, so "cold" is relative....
- Walking is good for the environment. If I forget something at the store, I walk there. It's a 40 minute walk one way. It's good for the environment as well as my body and mind.
- A brisk walk is a great workout. All that walking really adds up!
- Back to number one: Nothing clears my mind better than a walk!