The shopping trip was a lot "easier" without the toddler, but we missed him... Shopping at the Farmers' Market just isn't the same without him... AND, nobody knows how to pick the best strawberries like the toddler!
Here is what we bought today:
- Onions - I love the onions with the green part still attached; they are so fragrant!!!
- Tomatoes - from our favorite tomato guy!
- Strawberries (Without the toddler's input; I hope he'll approve of our choice... :o); if he doesn't approve, I'm sure he'll let us know.... :o))
- 2 slices of garlic cheese bread - from the "bread guy"
- 1 wheat olive "thingy" - also from the "bread guy"
In case you wanted to see some more carbs...
Oh, yes, I almost forget. Last week's pictures didn't include our toffee purchase! Well, let me explain. Hubby bought three four-ounce packages of toffee and claimed that they were all gifts. So I somehow didn't get to take a picture and include them here.... Anyhow, I later came to find out that hubby and the teenager actually ate one of the packages. So hubby bought an eight-ounce package today... Here is the picture. I'll let you know next week what actually happened to it... :o)