I really wasn't sure if keeping track of my exercise online would work for me, but it has been great! Here is why:
- I often forget how many cardio and weight lifting sessions I did at the gym and how many times I actually walked to the "far away" park each week (life with the toddler is sometimes a bit of a blur....); keeping track online is very convenient.
- I realized that I am actually more active than I thought! This really made me feel good! :o)
- When my weak ankle acted up several times, I was able to trace it back to too many high intensity cardio workouts. By doing no more than two or three high intensity aerobic workouts per week I am able to manage my ankle pain much better.
- I can keep track of things I tend to "forget" such as stretching, mixing up my workouts, etc.
- Having a goal and meeting it feels good! :o)