Hello and welcome to my blog, Andrea's Wellness Notes, where I've been collecting tips and sharing experiences and ideas on how to live well since March 2009.
Germany was home for my first twenty years, and I've been living in the San Francisco Bay Area now just as long. As a mother of two, one son in college and the other in preschool, I currently work as a part-time college instructor. What I eat, how I exercise, and figuring out what makes and keeps me and my family happy, all play big parts in living well and living my best possible life.
I have a thirst for learning and sharing new things and post on average three times per week. If this is your first time visiting my blog, please check out some of the following posts to get a quicker feel for the overall vibe of this blog:
Food (food is the focus of the majority of my posts)
- Stuffed Zucchini with Mushrooms, Brown Rice and Tomatoes
- In the Kitchen with my Sous Chef (video post; the toddler and I had lots of fun making the video!)
- Salad Week
- Food Thoughts (a little bit about the “food challenges” I have overcome)
- Making Healthy Choices While Traveling
- Benefits and Challenges of Food Journaling
To subscribe to my blog, click here.
And for those who want to keep updated on the restaurant scene in San Jose, I'm the Examiner writer for San Jose restaurant news.
Thank you for checking out my blog.